With 500 acres of Community Forest hiking trails across the road, this home offers a truly hassle-free approach to country living. Imagine taking in views of wildlife and the lights of the valley floor below – right from your front porch! All of this, with the convenience of town just 2 minutes down a paved road.
Exterior Photo Gallery. Please note that these photos have been taken over the course of several years, so may differ than the current landscaping.
Interior Photo Gallery. Photos are accurate except that there is new carpet and hard flooring throughout. Carpet is a medium tan color. Click to enlarge.
Amenities & Features
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath home with small Bonus Room above garage
- 1,350 sq. ft
- New Carpet and hard flooring installed in 2016
- Paved County-Maintained road to home. Well maintained and plowed in the winter.
- 5 minutes from Post Falls and I-90. Easy commute to Spokane
- Located on a rural 1/3 Acre
- 500 acre Post Falls Community Forest trailhead is across the road. Hiking trails connect to the Spokane River swimming, and Q’Emiln Park
- Front Porch / Back Patio
- Views of Signal Point and Blossom Mountain to the back. Views over the valley floor and Mount Spokane from the front. Fantastic sunsets!
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range Included
- Woodstove (plus standard electric heat)
- High speed internet available
- Sprinkler System
- Campfire Pit for Entertaining
13132 West Riverview Drive
Post Falls, ID 83854
House is currently occupied until Nov 1. Please respect the tenants – do not knock on the door.
AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 1, 2018
The Post Falls Community Forest
Across the road from the Riverview Cottage is one of the trailheads for a 500 acre multi-use natural area called the Post Falls Community Forest.
This naturally forested area contains approximately 2 miles of Spokane River frontage, hiking, mountain biking trails, native trees and shrubs, wildlife, and amazing granite cliffs and rock outcroppings.
It is currently open for non-motorized public recreation and can be accessed by the trailhead and comfort facilities directly across the road from the home.
Details and Policies
- Damage deposit is refundable (less $80 for carpet cleaning) if house is deemed to be in ordinary condition by the owner.
- 1 dog is allowed with additional fee (non refundable deposit) of $250 for additional carpet cleaning.
- Cats are not allowed under any circumstances due to scratching and urine.
- Telephone & Utilities services are the reponsibility of the renter. Landlord pays garbage and water (power to well).
- High speed internet available.
- Lawn maintenance is the responsibility of the tenant. Lawn is irrigated and sprinkler system is maintained by the landlord.
- House includes: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range, Woodstove (plus standard heat).
- Water is supplied by a shared well.
- Either party may terminate this tenancy by the serving of a 30 day written notice (no contract is required).
Fill out the application at left and submit. No fee is required.
Applications are reviewed and the applicants chosen are contacted for an in-person interview.
A final applicant is chosen and a credit check is run (no fee required).
Upon acceptance, a contract is signed, the deposit is collected, keys are transferred to the renter, and a move in date is set.
Trouble with the form? Email email@example.com